The B2 Series-C model throws both fastballs and curveballs. What is the difference between the B2 Series-C and the BATA-2? The BATA-2 head can be tilted sideways to different delivery angles to produce pitches that break different ways. The B2 Series-C head is fixed and all pitches are thrown from the vertical delivery angle. In other words, fastballs will be straight, and breaking balls will break downward only.
- Maximum Speed: 90 mph with leather baseballs or Dimpled Baseballs
- Machine can throw breaking pitches as well as fastballs
- Available for Baseball and Softball or both
- Made in the USA with US parts
- 5-year limited warranty
- May be used with BATA Feeder